Improve Your Health by Mini-Blogging
Video — 2 Minutes
It's Easy to Forget
When you have a chronic health condition, you try a lot of things to treat and manage symptoms. It's easy to forget over time what you've tried and their results. This is why it's important to keep track as you go along.
Mini-blog Your Treatments and Management Techniques
BeingChronic is a free website where you can mini-blog about your experiences with medications, diet changes, exercises, supplements, medical devices, alternative treatments, health/nutrition coaching, life/symptom management techniques, and anything else.
How does it help you?
- It helps you keep track of what works and what doesn’t.
- When you have a flare-up, you have a ready-made list of things to try.
- It helps your doctor diagnose and treat your condition.
- It helps you see relationships between treatments — sometimes it’s a combination of things that helps rather than just one thing.
- By sharing, others learn from your experiences, and you learn from theirs.
The content of this site is for informational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your emergency services immediately (911 in the United States).